The behaviour of a surface temperature/vegetation index (TVX) matrix derived from 10-day composite AVHRR images over monsoon Asia
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Japan Society of Hydrology and Water Resources - Annual Issue VII
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1157–1166, 30 April 2007
How to Cite
Higuchi, A., Hiyama, T., Fukuta, Y., Suzuki, R. and Fukushima, Y. (2007), The behaviour of a surface temperature/vegetation index (TVX) matrix derived from 10-day composite AVHRR images over monsoon Asia. Hydrol. Process., 21: 1157–1166. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6676
- Issue online: 11 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!