Nutrient runoff from forested watersheds in central Japan during typhoon storms: implications for understanding runoff mechanisms during storm events
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Japan Society of Hydrology and Water Resources - Annual Issue VII
Volume 21, Issue 9, pages 1167–1178, 30 April 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Fukushima, T., Onda, Y., Gomi, T., Fukuyama, T., Sidle, R., Kosugi, K. and Matsushige, K. (2007), Nutrient runoff from forested watersheds in central Japan during typhoon storms: implications for understanding runoff mechanisms during storm events. Hydrol. Process., 21: 1167–1178. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6677
- Issue online: 11 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2005
- Japan Science and Technology Agency
- Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!