Flux variation in a Siberian taiga forest near Yakutsk estimated by a one-dimensional model with routine data, 1986–2000
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: GEWEX Asian Monsoon Experiment – Hydrological Aspects
Volume 21, Issue 15, pages 2009–2015, 15 July 2007
How to Cite
Yamazaki, T., Ohta, T., Suzuki, R. and Ohata, T. (2007), Flux variation in a Siberian taiga forest near Yakutsk estimated by a one-dimensional model with routine data, 1986–2000. Hydrol. Process., 21: 2009–2015. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6708
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!