This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Enhancements to, and forthcoming developments in the Interactive Multisensor Snow and Ice Mapping System (IMS)†
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2007
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published in 2007 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Eastern Snow Conference/Western Snow Conference
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1576–1586, 15 June 2007
How to Cite
Helfrich, S. R., McNamara, D., Ramsay, B. H., Baldwin, T. and Kasheta, T. (2007), Enhancements to, and forthcoming developments in the Interactive Multisensor Snow and Ice Mapping System (IMS). Hydrol. Process., 21: 1576–1586. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6720
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!