Ground-based thermography of fluvial systems at low and high discharge reveals potential complex thermal heterogeneity driven by flow variation and bioroughness
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: River and Stream Temperature: Dynamics, Processes, Models and Implications
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 980–986, 30 March 2008
How to Cite
Cardenas, M. B., Harvey, J. W., Packman, A. I. and Scott, D. T. (2008), Ground-based thermography of fluvial systems at low and high discharge reveals potential complex thermal heterogeneity driven by flow variation and bioroughness. Hydrol. Process., 22: 980–986. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6932
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2007
- U.S. Geological Survey's National Research Program and US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EAR-0408744
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!