The influence of riparian woodland on stream temperatures: implications for the performance of juvenile salmonids
Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2008
© Crown Copyright 2008. Reproduced with the permission of Her Majesty's Stationery Office. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: River and Stream Temperature: Dynamics, Processes, Models and Implications
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 968–979, 30 March 2008
How to Cite
Malcolm, I. A., Soulsby, C., Hannah, D. M., Bacon, P. J., Youngson, A. F. and Tetzlaff, D. (2008), The influence of riparian woodland on stream temperatures: implications for the performance of juvenile salmonids. Hydrol. Process., 22: 968–979. doi: 10.1002/hyp.6996
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!