Impact of wildfire on source water contributions in Devil Creek, CA: evidence from end-member mixing analysis
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 183–200, 15 January 2009
How to Cite
Jung, H. Y., Hogue, T. S., Rademacher, L. K. and Meixner, T. (2009), Impact of wildfire on source water contributions in Devil Creek, CA: evidence from end-member mixing analysis. Hydrol. Process., 23: 183–200. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7132
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2008
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 9876800
- University of Riverside California. Grant Number: 0327071
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!