A reach-scale biogeochemical model for temporary rivers
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 272–283, 15 January 2009
How to Cite
Tzoraki, O., Nikolaidis, N. P., Trancoso, A. R., Braunschweig, F. and Neves, R. (2009), A reach-scale biogeochemical model for temporary rivers. Hydrol. Process., 23: 272–283. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7138
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2007
- European Commission, EESD Specific Programme. Grant Number: EVK-CT-2002-00112
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!