Now at School of Geographical Sciences, University of Bristol, England.
Consistency between hydrological models and field observations: linking processes at the hillslope scale to hydrological responses at the watershed scale
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 311–319, 15 January 2009
How to Cite
Clark, M. P., Rupp, D. E., Woods, R. A., Tromp-van Meerveld, H. J., Peters, N. E. and Freer, J. E. (2009), Consistency between hydrological models and field observations: linking processes at the hillslope scale to hydrological responses at the watershed scale. Hydrol. Process., 23: 311–319. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7154
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!