River-ice hydrology in a shrinking cryosphere
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 Her Majesty the Queen in right of Canada. Published by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Hydrologic Effects of a Shrinking Cryosphere
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 122–144, 1 January 2009
How to Cite
Beltaos, S. and Prowse, T. (2009), River-ice hydrology in a shrinking cryosphere. Hydrol. Process., 23: 122–144. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7165
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!