Changes in thaw lake drainage in the Western Canadian Arctic from 1950 to 2000
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd and Her Majesty the Queen in right of Canada. The contributions of P. Marsh, M. Russell, H. Haywood and C. Onclin belong to the Crown in right of Canada and are reproduced with the permission of Environment Canada.
Special Issue: Hydrologic Effects of a Shrinking Cryosphere
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 145–158, 1 January 2009
How to Cite
Marsh, P., Russell, M., Pohl, S., Haywood, H. and Onclin, C. (2009), Changes in thaw lake drainage in the Western Canadian Arctic from 1950 to 2000. Hydrol. Process., 23: 145–158. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7179
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2008
- Aurora Research Institute
- Polar Continental Shelf Project
- Program for Energy Research and Development
- Environment Canada
- National Water Research Institute for logistical
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!