The contribution of D. A. Burns to this article was prepared as part of his official duties as a United States Federal Government employee.
How does landscape structure influence catchment transit time across different geomorphic provinces?
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 945–953, 15 March 2009
How to Cite
Tetzlaff, D., Seibert, J., McGuire, K. J., Laudon, H., Burns, D. A., Dunn, S. M. and Soulsby, C. (2009), How does landscape structure influence catchment transit time across different geomorphic provinces?. Hydrol. Process., 23: 945–953. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7240
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2008
- NSF LTER. Grant Number: DEB 021-8088
- Swedish Science Foundation, Formas and the Swedish EPA
- Rural and Environment Research and Analysis Directorate of the Scottish Government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!