Joint interpretation of hydrological and geophysical data: electrical resistivity tomography results from a process hydrological research site in the Black Forest Mountains, Germany
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 1501–1513, 15 May 2009
How to Cite
Koch, K., Wenninger, J., Uhlenbrook, S. and Bonell, M. (2009), Joint interpretation of hydrological and geophysical data: electrical resistivity tomography results from a process hydrological research site in the Black Forest Mountains, Germany. Hydrol. Process., 23: 1501–1513. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7275
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2006
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: LE 698/12-1
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!