Drivers of water level fluctuations and hydrological exchange between groundwater and surface water at the lowland River Spree (Germany): field study and statistical analyses
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Hyporheic Hydrology: Interactions at the Groundwater-Surface Water Interface
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 2117–2128, 15 July 2009
How to Cite
Lewandowski, J., Lischeid, G. and Nützmann, G. (2009), Drivers of water level fluctuations and hydrological exchange between groundwater and surface water at the lowland River Spree (Germany): field study and statistical analyses. Hydrol. Process., 23: 2117–2128. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7277
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!