Transient or steady-state? Using vertical temperature profiles to quantify groundwater–surface water exchange
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Hyporheic Hydrology: Interactions at the Groundwater-Surface Water Interface
Volume 23, Issue 15, pages 2165–2177, 15 July 2009
How to Cite
Anibas, C., Fleckenstein, J. H., Volze, N., Buis, K., Verhoeven, R., Meire, P. and Batelaan, O. (2009), Transient or steady-state? Using vertical temperature profiles to quantify groundwater–surface water exchange. Hydrol. Process., 23: 2165–2177. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7289
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2008
- Belgian Science Policy Office
- MAMUD. Grant Number: SR/00/105
- FRAC-WECO. Grant Number: SD/TE/02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!