Impact of stem water storage on diurnal estimates of whole-tree transpiration and canopy conductance from sap flow measurements in Japanese cedar and Japanese cypress trees
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 16, pages 2335–2344, 30 July 2009
How to Cite
Kumagai, T., Aoki, S., Otsuki, K. and Utsumi, Y. (2009), Impact of stem water storage on diurnal estimates of whole-tree transpiration and canopy conductance from sap flow measurements in Japanese cedar and Japanese cypress trees. Hydrol. Process., 23: 2335–2344. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7338
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2008
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture, Japan. Grant Numbers: 17380096, 17510011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!