Greenland Ice Sheet surface mass-balance modelling and freshwater flux for 2007, and in a 1995–2007 perspective
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Thematic Set on Subsurface, Surface and Atmospheric Processes in Cold Regions Hydrology
Volume 23, Issue 17, pages 2470–2484, 15 August 2009
How to Cite
Mernild, S. H., Liston, G. E., Hiemstra, C. A., Steffen, K., Hanna, E. and Christensen, J. H. (2009), Greenland Ice Sheet surface mass-balance modelling and freshwater flux for 2007, and in a 1995–2007 perspective. Hydrol. Process., 23: 2470–2484. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7354
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2008
- University of Alaska Presidential IPY Postdoctoral Foundation
- University of Alaska Fairbanks(UAF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!