Artificial neural network modelling of concentrations of nitrogen, phosphorus and dissolved oxygen in a non-point source polluted river in Zhejiang Province, southeast China
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 290–299, 30 January 2010
How to Cite
Chen, D., Lu, J. and Shen, Y. (2010), Artificial neural network modelling of concentrations of nitrogen, phosphorus and dissolved oxygen in a non-point source polluted river in Zhejiang Province, southeast China. Hydrol. Process., 24: 290–299. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7482
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2009
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2007AA10Z218
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40871104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!