Identification of groundwater recharge sources and processes in a heterogeneous alluvial aquifer: results from multi-level monitoring of hydrochemistry and environmental isotopes in a riverside agricultural area in Korea
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 317–330, 30 January 2010
How to Cite
Choi, B.-Y., Yun, S.-T., Mayer, B., Chae, G.-T., Kim, K.-H., Kim, K. and Koh, Y.-K. (2010), Identification of groundwater recharge sources and processes in a heterogeneous alluvial aquifer: results from multi-level monitoring of hydrochemistry and environmental isotopes in a riverside agricultural area in Korea. Hydrol. Process., 24: 317–330. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7488
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2008
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Grant Number: R01-2007-000-20964-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!