Impacts of uncertain river flow data on rainfall-runoff model calibration and discharge predictions
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1270–1284, 15 May 2010
How to Cite
McMillan, H., Freer, J., Pappenberger, F., Krueger, T. and Clark, M. (2010), Impacts of uncertain river flow data on rainfall-runoff model calibration and discharge predictions. Hydrol. Process., 24: 1270–1284. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7587
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2009
- Foundation for Research, Science and Technology (FRST). Grant Number: C01X0812
- UK Natural Environment Research Council (NERC)
- Flood Risk from Extreme Events (FREE). Grant Number: NE/E002242/1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!