Special Issue Article
Regional classification, variability, and trends of northern North Atlantic river flow
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Large-scale hydrology: advances in understanding processes, dynamics and models from beyond river basin to global scale: Guest Edited by Hannah L. Cloke, David M. Hannah, Florian Pappenberger, Christel Prudhomme, Gianpaolo Balsamo, Vincent Fortin and Eric Sauquet
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 1021–1033, 30 March 2011
How to Cite
Kingston, D. G., Hannah,, D. M., Lawler, D. M. and McGregor, G. R. (2011), Regional classification, variability, and trends of northern North Atlantic river flow. Hydrol. Process., 25: 1021–1033. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7655
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2009
- University of Birmingham School of Geography, Earth, and Environmental Sciences PhD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!