A multi-species dendroclimatic reconstruction of Chilko River streamflow, British Columbia, Canada
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 19, pages 2752–2761, 15 September 2010
How to Cite
Hart, S. J., Smith, D. J. and Clague, J. J. (2010), A multi-species dendroclimatic reconstruction of Chilko River streamflow, British Columbia, Canada. Hydrol. Process., 24: 2752–2761. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7674
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2009
- National Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Western Canada Cryospheric Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!