Multivariate analysis as a tool to infer hydrologic response types and controlling variables in a humid temperate catchment
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 20, pages 2912–2923, 30 September 2010
How to Cite
Ali, G. A., Roy, A. G., Turmel, M.-C. and Courchesne, F. (2010), Multivariate analysis as a tool to infer hydrologic response types and controlling variables in a humid temperate catchment. Hydrol. Process., 24: 2912–2923. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7705
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2009
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!