Effects of evapotranspiration partitioning, plant water stress response and topsoil removal on the soil moisture regime of a floodplain wetland: implications for restoration
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 20, pages 2934–2946, 30 September 2010
How to Cite
Booth, E. G. and Loheide, S. P. (2010), Effects of evapotranspiration partitioning, plant water stress response and topsoil removal on the soil moisture regime of a floodplain wetland: implications for restoration. Hydrol. Process., 24: 2934–2946. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7707
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0954499
- UW-Madison Graduate School
- Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation
- Anna Grant Birge Memorial Award
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (WDNR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!