Spatial and temporal variability of annual and seasonal precipitation over the desert region of China during 1951–2005
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 20, pages 2947–2959, 30 September 2010
How to Cite
Xu, L., Zhou, H., Liang, C., DU, L. and Li, H. (2010), Spatial and temporal variability of annual and seasonal precipitation over the desert region of China during 1951–2005. Hydrol. Process., 24: 2947–2959. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7708
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2009
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB421301
- Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KZCX2-YW-431
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40730634
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!