Linking snowmelt-derived fluxes and groundwater flow in a high elevation meadow system, Sierra Nevada Mountains, California
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 20, pages 2821–2833, 30 September 2010
How to Cite
Lowry, C. S., Deems, J. S., Loheide II, S. P. and Lundquist, J. D. (2010), Linking snowmelt-derived fluxes and groundwater flow in a high elevation meadow system, Sierra Nevada Mountains, California. Hydrol. Process., 24: 2821–2833. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7714
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0729838
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!