This paper is largely reproduced from a chapter previously published as N. Tanaka, K. Kuraji, C. Tantasirin, H. Takizawa, N. Tantham and M. Suzuki (2010). Relationships between rainfall, fog and throughfall at a hill evergreen forest site in northern Thailand. In Tropical Montane Cloud Forests. Science for Conservation and Management, eds. L.A. Bruijnzeel, F.N. Scatena and L.S. Hamilton. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, pp. 324–331. www.cambridge.org/9780521760355.
Special Issue Article
Relationships between rainfall, fog and throughfall at a hill evergreen forest site in northern Thailand†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Hydrometeorology of tropical montane cloud forests
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 384–391, 30 January 2011
How to Cite
Tanaka, N., Kuraji, K., Tantasirin, C., Takizawa, H., Tangtham, N. and Suzuki, M. (2011), Relationships between rainfall, fog and throughfall at a hill evergreen forest site in northern Thailand. Hydrol. Process., 25: 384–391. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7729
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!