This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Special Issue Article
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2010
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published in 2010 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Hydrometeorology of tropical montane cloud forests
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 438–447, 30 January 2011
How to Cite
Giambelluca, T. W., DeLay, J. K., Nullet, M. A., Scholl, M. A. and Gingerich, S. B. (2011), Canopy water balance of windward and leeward Hawaiian cloud forests on Haleakalā, Maui, Hawai'i. Hydrol. Process., 25: 438–447. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7738
This paper is partly derived from a chapter previously published as T.W. Giambelluca, J.K. DeLay, M.A. Nullet, M.A. Scholl and S.B. Gingerich (2010). Interpreting canopy water balance and fog screen observations: separating cloud water from wind-blown rainfall at two contrasting forest sites in Hawai'i. In Tropical Montane Cloud Forests. Science for Conservation and Management, eds. L.A. Bruijnzeel, F.N. Scatena and L.S. Hamilton. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, pp. 342–351. www.cambridge.org/9780521760355
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2009
- US Geological Survey
- Water Resources Discipline
- Venture Capital Fund
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EAR-0309731
- US Geological Survey
- Biological Resources Discipline
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!