This paper is largely reproduced from a chapter previously published as S. Schmid, R. Burkard, K.F.A. Frumau, C. Tobon, L.A. Bruijnzeel, R. Siegwolf and W. Eugster (2010). The wet-canopy water balance of a Costa Rican cloud forest during the dry season. In Tropical Montane Cloud Forests. Science for Conservation and Management, eds. L.A. Bruijnzeel, F.N. Scatena and L.S. Hamilton. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, pp. 302–308. www.cambridge.org/9780521760355.
Special Issue Article
Using eddy covariance and stable isotope mass balance techniques to estimate fog water contributions to a Costa Rican cloud forest during the dry season†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Hydrometeorology of tropical montane cloud forests
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 429–437, 30 January 2011
How to Cite
Schmid, S., Burkard, R., Frumau, K. F. A., Tobón, C., Bruijnzeel, L. A., Siegwolf, R. and Eugster, W. (2011), Using eddy covariance and stable isotope mass balance techniques to estimate fog water contributions to a Costa Rican cloud forest during the dry season. Hydrol. Process., 25: 429–437. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7739
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2009
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2100-068051
- Forestry Research Programme of the UK Department for International Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!