Using a H∞ filter assimilation procedure to estimate root zone soil water content
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 25, pages 3648–3660, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Lü, H., Li, X., Yu, Z., Horton, R., Zhu, Y., Hao, Z. and Xiang, L. (2010), Using a H∞ filter assimilation procedure to estimate root zone soil water content. Hydrol. Process., 24: 3648–3660. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7778
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2009
- Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0717
- Ministry of Education, China
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB951101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!