An analytical solution for describing the transient temperature distribution in an aquifer thermal energy storage system
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 25, pages 3676–3688, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Li, K.-Y., Yang, S.-Y. and Yeh, H.-D. (2010), An analytical solution for describing the transient temperature distribution in an aquifer thermal energy storage system. Hydrol. Process., 24: 3676–3688. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7779
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2009
- Taiwan National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC96-2221-E-238-009, NSC98-3114-E-007-015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!