The effect of urbanization on stream hydrology in hillslope watersheds in central Texas
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 25, pages 3706–3717, 15 December 2010
How to Cite
Sung, C. Y. and Li, M.-H. (2010), The effect of urbanization on stream hydrology in hillslope watersheds in central Texas. Hydrol. Process., 24: 3706–3717. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7782
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!