Special Issue Article
Rainfall partitioning and cloud water interception in native forest and invaded forest in Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Hydrometeorology of tropical montane cloud forests
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 448–464, 30 January 2011
How to Cite
Takahashi, M., Giambelluca, T. W., Mudd, R. G., DeLay, J. K., Nullet, M. A. and Asner, G. P. (2011), Rainfall partitioning and cloud water interception in native forest and invaded forest in Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park. Hydrol. Process., 25: 448–464. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7797
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!