This paper is largely reproduced from a chapter previously published as M. Schrumpf, H.V.M. Lyaruu, J.C. Axmacher, W. Zech and L.A. Bruijnzeel (2010). Effects of forest disturbance and regeneration on net precipitation and soil water dynamics in tropical montane rain forest on Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania. In Tropical Montane Cloud Forest, Science for Conservation and Management, eds. L.A. Bruijnzeel, F.N. Scatena and L.S. Hamilton. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, pp. 491-501. www.cambridge.org/9780521760355.
Special Issue Article
Net precipitation and soil water dynamics in clearings, old secondary and old-growth forests in the montane rain forest belt of Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Hydrometeorology of tropical montane cloud forests
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 418–428, 30 January 2011
How to Cite
Schrumpf, M., Axmacher, J. C., Zech, W. and Lyaruu, H. V. M. (2011), Net precipitation and soil water dynamics in clearings, old secondary and old-growth forests in the montane rain forest belt of Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania. Hydrol. Process., 25: 418–428. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7798
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2009
- German Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!