The Apure River: geochemistry of major and selected trace elements in an Orinoco River tributary coming from the Andes, Venezuela
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 26, pages 3798–3810, 30 December 2010
How to Cite
Mora, A., Baquero, J. C., Alfonso, J. A., Pisapia, D. and Balza, L. (2010), The Apure River: geochemistry of major and selected trace elements in an Orinoco River tributary coming from the Andes, Venezuela. Hydrol. Process., 24: 3798–3810. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7801
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2009
- Conoco-Phillips Latinoamerica
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!