Climate change and future flows of Rocky Mountain rivers: converging forecasts from empirical trend projection and down-scaled global circulation modelling
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 26, pages 3864–3877, 30 December 2010
How to Cite
Shepherd, A., Gill, K. M. and Rood, S. B. (2010), Climate change and future flows of Rocky Mountain rivers: converging forecasts from empirical trend projection and down-scaled global circulation modelling. Hydrol. Process., 24: 3864–3877. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7818
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2009
- Alberta Agriculture and Food
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Alberta Ingenuity Centre for Water Research
- Alberta Water Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!