Gypsies in the palace: experimentalist's view on the use of 3-D physics-based simulation of hillslope hydrological response
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 26, pages 3878–3893, 30 December 2010
How to Cite
James, A. L., McDonnell, J. J., Tromp-van Meerveld, I. and Peters, N. E. (2010), Gypsies in the palace: experimentalist's view on the use of 3-D physics-based simulation of hillslope hydrological response. Hydrol. Process., 24: 3878–3893. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7819
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!