Differing controls on river- and lake-water hydrogen and oxygen isotopic values in the western United States
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 26, pages 3894–3906, 30 December 2010
How to Cite
Henderson, A. K. and Shuman, B. N. (2010), Differing controls on river- and lake-water hydrogen and oxygen isotopic values in the western United States. Hydrol. Process., 24: 3894–3906. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7824
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2009
- NSF Doctoral Dissertation. Grant Number: (BSC-0623442)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!