Precipitation measurement and derivation of precipitation inclination in a windy mountainous area in northern Costa Rica
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Hydrometeorology of tropical montane cloud forests
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 499–509, 30 January 2011
How to Cite
Frumau, K. F. A., Bruijnzeel, L. A. and Tobón, C. (2011), Precipitation measurement and derivation of precipitation inclination in a windy mountainous area in northern Costa Rica. Hydrol. Process., 25: 499–509. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7860
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!