Effects of area under-estimations of sloped mountain terrain on simulated hydrological behaviour: a case study using the ACRU model
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 8, pages 1212–1227, 15 April 2011
How to Cite
Kienzle, S. W. (2011), Effects of area under-estimations of sloped mountain terrain on simulated hydrological behaviour: a case study using the ACRU model. Hydrol. Process., 25: 1212–1227. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7886
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2010
- Alberta Ingenuity Centre for Water Research (AICWR). Grant Number: 42321
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada. Grant Number: 40286
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!