Estimating flash flood discharge in an ungauged mountain catchment with 2D hydraulic models and dendrogeomorphic palaeostage indicators
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 970–979, 15 March 2011
How to Cite
Ballesteros Cánovas, J. A., Eguibar, M., Bodoque, J. M., Díez-Herrero, A., Stoffel, M. and Gutiérrez-Pérez, I. (2011), Estimating flash flood discharge in an ungauged mountain catchment with 2D hydraulic models and dendrogeomorphic palaeostage indicators. Hydrol. Process., 25: 970–979. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7888
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!