Subsurface lateral flow generation in aspen and conifer-dominated hillslopes of a first order catchment in northern Utah
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1407–1417, 30 April 2011
How to Cite
Burke, A. R. and Kasahara, T. (2011), Subsurface lateral flow generation in aspen and conifer-dominated hillslopes of a first order catchment in northern Utah. Hydrol. Process., 25: 1407–1417. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7906
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2010
- Natural Resource Conservation Service
- Utah State University's Department of Watershed Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!