Evaluation of linear regression methods as downscaling tools in temperature projections over the Pichola Lake Basin in India
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1453–1465, 30 April 2011
How to Cite
Goyal, M. K. and Ojha, C. S. P. (2011), Evaluation of linear regression methods as downscaling tools in temperature projections over the Pichola Lake Basin in India. Hydrol. Process., 25: 1453–1465. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7911
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!