I believe in climate change but how precautionary do we need to be in planning for the future?
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 1517–1520, 30 April 2011
How to Cite
Beven, K. (2011), I believe in climate change but how precautionary do we need to be in planning for the future?. Hydrol. Process., 25: 1517–1520. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7939
- Issue online: 13 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!