The contributions of Devendra M. Amatya and Ge Sun to this article were prepared as part of their official duties as United States Federal Government employees.
Seasonal rainfall–runoff relationships in a lowland forested watershed in the southeastern USA
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 13, pages 2032–2045, 30 June 2011
How to Cite
La Torre Torres, I. B., Amatya, D. M., Sun, G. and Callahan, T. J. (2011), Seasonal rainfall–runoff relationships in a lowland forested watershed in the southeastern USA. Hydrol. Process., 25: 2032–2045. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7955
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!