Water reservoirs and the risk of accidental flood occurrence. Case study: Stanca–Costesti reservoir and the historical floods of the Prut river in the period July–August 2008, Romania
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 13, pages 2056–2070, 30 June 2011
How to Cite
Romanescu, G., Stoleriu, C. and Romanescu, A.-M. (2011), Water reservoirs and the risk of accidental flood occurrence. Case study: Stanca–Costesti reservoir and the historical floods of the Prut river in the period July–August 2008, Romania. Hydrol. Process., 25: 2056–2070. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7957
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!