Anomalous behaviour of specific electrical conductivity at a karst spring induced by variable catchment boundaries: the case of the Podstenjšek spring, Slovenia
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 13, pages 2130–2140, 30 June 2011
How to Cite
Ravbar, N., Engelhardt, I. and Goldscheider, N. (2011), Anomalous behaviour of specific electrical conductivity at a karst spring induced by variable catchment boundaries: the case of the Podstenjšek spring, Slovenia. Hydrol. Process., 25: 2130–2140. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7966
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!