The hydrological behaviour of urban streets: long-term observations and modelling of runoff losses and rainfall–runoff transformation
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 14, pages 2161–2178, 1 July 2011
How to Cite
Ramier, D., Berthier, E. and Andrieu, H. (2011), The hydrological behaviour of urban streets: long-term observations and modelling of runoff losses and rainfall–runoff transformation. Hydrol. Process., 25: 2161–2178. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7968
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!