Response analysis of rainfall–runoff processes using wavelet transform: a case study of the alpine meadow belt
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 14, pages 2179–2187, 1 July 2011
How to Cite
Liu, H.-L., Bao, A.-M., Chen, X., Wang, L. and Pan, X.-l. (2011), Response analysis of rainfall–runoff processes using wavelet transform: a case study of the alpine meadow belt. Hydrol. Process., 25: 2179–2187. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7969
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2010
- National 973 Key Project of China. Grant Number: 2010CB951004
- Key Laboratory of Oasis Ecology
- Desert Environment of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 200901-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!