Temporal trend in surface water resources in Tianjin in the Haihe River Basin, China
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 13, pages 2141–2151, 30 June 2011
How to Cite
Wu, G., Chen, S., Su, R., Jia, M. and Li, W. (2011), Temporal trend in surface water resources in Tianjin in the Haihe River Basin, China. Hydrol. Process., 25: 2141–2151. doi: 10.1002/hyp.7970
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2010
- Tianjin Natural Science foundation. Grant Number: 10JCZDJC24500
- Tianjin Ordinary University Science Research. Grant Number: 20080514
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!